Our website address is http://lovesunshinecheer.com.
- In general, you can visit Love. Sunshine. Cheer. website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose any personal information online, for example through e-mail, discussion lists, forums, blogs, reviews or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others.
- Love. Sunshine. Cheer. feels strongly about protecting the privacy of children and encourages children to involve their parents in any interactive activity they participate in online. If you are 16 years or younger and we collect your age through a registration process, you are not eligible to use this website. If you are under 16, Love. Sunshine. Cheer. encourages you to use this website only with the help and in the presence of your parents or guardians of legal age.
- Love. Sunshine. Cheer. may use the information in its databases, including personal information you’ve submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyse the site and user behaviour, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of our website.
- There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, emails, physical address and/or telephone number. Generally, you will have the option not to provide such information, and in the future, you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit Love. Sunshine. Cheer., but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or run a contest for promotional purposes, during which, we may ask users for contact information (like email addresses) and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data to notify people if they win the contest. We understand, though, that you may want to participate in these surveys or contests but may not want us to send you an email. Accordingly, as part of these surveys or contests, we will always give you the option of declining to receive information from Love. Sunshine. Cheer.
- Love. Sunshine. Cheer. will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorised access and improper use or disclosure. Love. Sunshine. Cheer. will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- All information gathered on Love. Sunshine. Cheer. is securely stored within our (controlled) database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. However, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas becomes public information and is available to anyone with internet access.
- Love. Sunshine. Cheer. will not sell, rent, share, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service offered by Love. Sunshine. Cheer. without the consent of the user or customer, except if such disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings including search warrants, or to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, potential threat of security of any person, violation of our website use or defend legal claims; special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or agencies requiring such disclosure or any other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others. You also consent to Love. Sunshine. Cheer. disclosing information about you to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit that Love. Sunshine. Cheer. is or may become involved in (a) if it is required to do so, (b) if it reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c) to enforce its rights.
All the above in layman terms:
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata (name, email address and website) are retained indefinitely. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Your rights on your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.